Since we are committed to protecting the personal data of our clients and business partners, this Information Clause is intended to provide you with information about how your personal information is processed and what your rights are in this regard.
Who processes your personal data?
The controller of your personal data is: Arkadiusz Stryja conducting business activity under the name of Kancelaria Adwokacka Adwokat Arkadiusz Stryja with its registered office in Gliwice (44-100), ul. Kościuszki 30/4 (hereinafter: the Law Firm).
How do I contact the Controller?
- Correspondence address: Kościuszki 30/4, 44-100 Gliwice;
- telephone: 32 330 67 50, 601 418 986
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- via the contact form available at:stryja.pl
Personal data collected by the Law Firm are processed in accordance with the principles set forth in the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: GDPR) and the principles set forth in national legal provisions on personal data protection.
For what purpose and on what basis do we process your personal data?
Within the scope of its activity, the Law Firm collects and processes personal data:
- in order to conclude and perform contracts concluded by the Law Firm with Clients and Contractors and other entities cooperating with the Controller (legal basis art. 6 sec. 1 letter b) of GDPR);
- for purposes resulting from legally justified interests pursued by the Law Firm, i.e. the possibility to establish and maintain relations as part of business activity conducted by the Law Firm (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) GDPR), inter alia :
- in order to provide services to Clients,
- in order to conduct marketing activities for the Law Firm’s services, promoting its activity, e.g. information about training, changes in law, current legal issues – also in the form of a newsletter;
- for contact purposes, including contact with the users of the stryja.pl website, who contact the Law Firm by phone, e-mail or by traditional mail and by sending messages using the contact form in the CONTACT section – in order to answer a question, send the Law Firm’s service offer, establish a business relationship with you or with the entity you represent;
- to recruit persons interested in work (legal basis Article 6(1)(c) GDPR) or cooperation with the Law Firm (legal basis of Article 6(1)(a) GDPR);
- in order to fulfil the legal obligations incumbent on the Law Firm (tax, accounting, etc.), to archive documents (legal basis Article 6(1)(c) of GDPR).
The scope of personal data collected will be limited to the necessary minimum. Provision of personal data is voluntary, but in contractual relations it is required in order to allow conclusion and performance of the contract.
What rights do you have?
- You have the right of access to your personal data, the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing and the right to transfer data. Some of these rights may not apply to the processing of data in the context of the provision of legal assistance. You have the right to lodge a complaint related to the processing of personal data by the Law Firm to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data in the event that the processing violates your rights.
- If you do not want the Law Firm to process your personal data for marketing purposes, you may at any time object to the processing of personal data for this purpose by contacting the Controller in writing.
In order to exercise these rights you can contact us – contact details as above.
How long will we process your data?
Your personal data will be processed for the duration of the contract, the provision of legal assistance and after termination of the contract, respectively:
- until the execution of appropriate legally justified interests related to the processing of data carried out by the Law Firm,
- until the expiry of the statute of limitations relating to the contract in connection with which the data are processed,
- until the statute of limitations for the obligations under the law expires,
- until objections are raised to processing for marketing purposes.
Personal data collected through the website for contact purposes will be processed no longer than for 3 months from the time of answering the enquiry.
To whom do we pass on your personal data?
The recipients of your personal data may be entities entrusted by the Controller with the processing of your data on the basis of entrustment agreements, in particular persons associated with the Law Firm on the basis of cooperation agreements (lawyers working for the Controller on the basis of civil law agreements and on the basis of business activity) and external service providers (e.g. entities providing IT services, accounting agencies) or recipients of data to whom the data are transferred on the basis of legal provisions.
By entrusting the processing of your data to other entities, the Law Firm concludes entrustment agreements that guarantee confidentiality and personal data processing in accordance with the principles of data protection in force at the Law Firm.
The Law Firm applies appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that personal data are secure and protected from unauthorized access, loss or destruction.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
The Law Office
Stryja & Wspólnicy
Legal office in Gliwice
T. Kościuszki str. 30 lok.4
Contact to the law office
phone: +48 32 330 67 50
phone/fax: +48 32 330 67 51
Legal office in Warsaw
Sztormowa str. 3 lok.12